Curriculum Planning and Design
- Our planning and design team will listen to your sales and technical staff to identify your target audience and their learning needs.
- We will help you determine the most appropriate learning modality to meet your needs. We have expertise in traditional instructor-led, live over the Internet, and self-paced e-learning courseware development.
- We will help you develop a plan for resource requirements, course duration, course description and prerequisites.
Courseware Design and Development
- Development of instructor-led training, technical sales courses, Live! - over the Internet courses and books
- Complete design document and course outline development
- Custom content and lab development
- Course development include student guides, instructor guides, lab administration guides and student activity workbooks
- Content conversion to E-learning
Course Delivery Services
- Our capabilities include subject matter expertise for topics ranging from information security to networking basics to internetwork engineering.
- Course developers participate in Train the Trainers
- Feedback and evaluation tools to measure delivery effectiveness
- On-going maintenance/revision of course materials
Training Needs Analysis
We can customize a plan by technology, audience type, budget limitations or other factors. We will determine the who, what, when, how and why of training for your team.
We'll interview key members of your team to compile a detailed report with our recommendations.
Our recommendations will include, as appropriate, a technical organization, task and individual analysis.
Pre and Post Class Assessments & Quizzes
Test your groups' knowledge before and/or after class
Allows for both measurement of knowledge and expertise gained and for the knowledge level of your group
Group and individual reporting
E-learning consulting services
Designing, developing and delivering E-learning courses based on your requirements. We can convert your leader led materials or work from scratch. We'll do everything from design to storyboard to deployment.
Experts in numerous Subject Matters, Instructional Design, and Graphics.
Personal curriculum tracking
All classes are tracked in our robust LMS
Reports can be consolidated for groups within a company, entire organizations, or as required
For More Information contact your local Ascolta representative.
Strategic Account Manager
535 N. Brand Blvd. #510
Glendale, CA 91501