Ascolta is the proud provider of Cisco’s Physical Security Authorized Technology
Provider Program (ATP).
Registration is by invitation-only for approved Cisco Channel Partners.
A successful Physical Security ATP partner is:
- an existing reseller and systems integrator with experience designing, reselling,
installing, and maintaining a full range of video surveillance and access control
- Possess services and capabilities associated with PhySec-specific site surveys,
device selection, device location, system configuration, systems integration, and
complex system designs, installations, and end-user support.
- Ideal candidates would also be existing Cisco channel partners that hold the Express
Foundation Specialization, Advanced Routing Specialization, Borderless Network Specialization
or Collaboration Specialization.
The Physical Security ATP program will enable your company to:
- Quickly build a channel to meet the demand for Cisco Physical Security products
- Offer opportunities for partners to increase their revenue base and profits through
a suite of resell and service-based offerings
- Identify, qualify, train, enable, and promote a select set of existing and new Cisco
channel partners to provide solution services for the Cisco Physical Security products
- Develop sales, technical, and service capabilities for integrated networking solutions
- Ensure high-quality Cisco Physical Security deployment and customer satisfaction
Please note: If you are previously a Video Surveillance ATP and/or Physical Access
Control ATP qualified partner, then refer to the Program Changes document for details
on qualifications for obtaining PS ATP designation.