Learn the techniques to identify and resolve problems in large, complex networks.
Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT) v1.0 is an instructor-led training course that is presented by Cisco training partners to customers who use Cisco products. This five-day course is designed to help network professionals improve the skills and knowledge that they need to maintain their network and to diagnose and resolve network problems quickly and effectively. It also assists the network professional in preparing for Cisco CCNP® certification. This course is a component of the CCNP curriculum.
The course is designed to teach professionals who work in complex network environments the skills that they need to maintain their networks and to diagnose and resolve network problems quickly and effectively. The course will provide information about troubleshooting and maintaining particular technologies, as well as procedural and organizational aspects of the troubleshooting and maintenance process.
We have included these extras at no additional cost for a full 14-days after the completion of your TSHOOT course in order to help you succeed beyond the classroom:
- Test Preps: Assess your skills and knowledge for the big day when you take your exam!
- 24/7 Online Mentoring: Access to certified experts to help you study day and night via our "Mentored Chat Rooms" and our "Email My Mentor" services. It's like having your own personal instructor whenever and wherever you need help!
- Reference Materials and Labs: Get the complete online version of your course materials for on-the-go reference with simulated labs available 24/7!
To fully benefit from this course, it is recommended that you have the following prerequisite skills and knowledge:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Certification
- To optimize your learning experience, we highly recommend ROUTE & SWITCH as a prerequisite
This course is intended for the following audience:
- Channel Partner / Reseller
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Plan and document the most commonly performed maintenance functions in complex enterprise networks
- Develop a troubleshooting process to identify and resolve problems in complex enterprise networks
- Select tools that best support specific troubleshooting and maintenance processes in large, complex enterprise networks
- Practice maintenance procedures and fault resolution in switching-based environments
- Practice maintenance procedures and fault resolution in routing-based environments
- Practice maintenance procedures and fault resolution in a secure infrastructure
- Troubleshoot and maintain integrated, complex enterprise networks
- Module 0: Curriculum Overview
- Module 1: Planning Maintenance for Complex Networks
- Module 2: Selecting Maintenance and Troubleshooting Tools and Applications
- Module 3: Planning Troubleshooting Processes for Complex Enterprise Networks
- Module 4: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Campus Switching-Based Problems
- Module 5: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Routing Based Solutions
- Module 6: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Network Security Solutions
- Module 7: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Integrated, Complex Enterprise Networks
- E-Learning TSHOOT-01: Troubleshooting Performance Problems on Switches
- E-Learning TSHOOT-02: Troubleshooting Wireless Connectivity
- E-Learning TSHOOT-03: Troubleshooting Voice over IP
- E-Learning TSHOOT-04: Troubleshooting Video
- E-Learning TSHOOT-05: Troubleshooting Multicast
- E-Learning TSHOOT-06: Troubleshooting NAT and PAT
- E-Learning TSHOOT-07: Troubleshooting DHCP
- E-Learning TSHOOT-08: Troubleshooting IPv6, OSPFv3, and RIPng